Main menu

Pages

I will draw you as a pokemon trainer



 About This Gig draw you as a Pokémon trainer

Hey!

My name is David Allan and I am a professional artist and game designer, who loves anime. In this gig you can get a drawing of you next to your favorite Pokémon!



I deliver all the drawings in high resolution, 3508 x 4960px, 300dpi JPG with a gradient background and a PNG with transparency.


This kind of custom art, also serves as a great gift, don't you agree? Gift your friends and see a big smile in their faces!







I just need a good quality, clear photo of you as a base to create your character, and to

 know the pokemons you want by your side, and voilà, your Pokemon portrait will d drawn and delivered for you in a few days!






Any question, just write for me before placing your order and I will answer asap!


Thank you!!


#pokemon #gift


Comments